Saturday, October 11, 2008

Painting Pumpkins


Jason, Erin, Grant, Hagan and Evyn came to visit today! Jason was given 2 tickets to the Tech game, so he called the biggest Texas Tech fan around...Brett! They had great seats on the 50 yard line, 6 rows from the field. Jason said you could almost read Coach Leach's playbook from their seats!
After lunch the guys split for the game, leaving Erin and I with our 5 children! Needless to say, it was LOUD!! Erin had the great idea (as always) to paint craft pumpkins. After spending at least an hour at Michael's, we got home, stripped the kids down, and let them paint. They had a great time.
After the kids finished, we sent them outside to play and we started our own pumpkins. Erin is so creative. I really hate her for it, but, secretly, I'm glad so she can help me!! :) I even made one for my friend, Aubin, who turns 30 tomorrow! (Happy Birthday, Aubin!)
It was a great day with (some of) our cousins. We're looking forward to going to Odessa next weekend to be with the rest of the Berridge clan to celebrate Jarrett's 2nd birthday! I'm sure I'll have more to say about my baby being 2 in a later post!

Evyn Joy


Grant Man!

"Bubba" (Hagan)

Jefferson

Jarrett (He only ate a little paint!)


Erin helping Grant with his finishing touches.
Jarrett and Evyn (I wonder what they are plotting?)
Mine! Aren't you proud of me? Okay, Erin painted the zebra stripes and made the bow!

Erin's! See, don't you just hate her?! :)

6 comments:

cmjj said...

OK, I have 2 questions: where do y'all live in Lubbock? and does Aubin have a blog? I would love to see what she's up to. Very cute pumpkins...what a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pumpkins- I must admit I don't even know Erin but I do hate her (only because I'm jelous of such creativity!!) It looks like you had a load of fun- we need to get together again!

cmjj said...

I have a friend that lives over there. She is a musician too. She went to Indiana (she is my mom's age). Anyway, I love that area too!!! And what a great location for Brett and MHS.

Melissa said...

Hey! Such cute pumpkins...she is WAY to creative! Yours looks great, lady~

Devon and Brooke said...

those pumpkins are amazing!!! you are so creative! i love them! way to go on the race - you and your mom look so cute! tell her I said hi! love you!

Matt and Rebekah said...

Hey Beth,

I knew you had to be a blogger, so I was looking at friends of friends blogs (yes, blog stalking) and found such cute pics of your wonderful family. Your boys are getting so big and you look great! Looks like you are having a great fall. Jealous of the pumpkins? Yes, I am. Oh, btw, I say Justin Cofield this morning and he told me to tell you hi the next time I talked to you so, this is it.