Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Pictures

I apologize for this taking so long, but Baby Berridge's first pictures were taken this past Monday. As many of you know, early ultrasound pictures look like nothing more than a little alien. This ultrasound is so early that it hardly even looks like that!

There are a couple of pretty grainy pictures, and there is a 3 second video of his/her heart beating and you can see a little bit of movement in the extremities. The video is quick, so if possible, it's best to loop it.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

The Junods said...

Congratulations!! Love the pics and hope you're feeling great. Can't wait to hear if you're having another boy or maybe a girl!! Keep us updates!! Baby #3 will be on my prayer list.

cmjj said...

That is so precious!!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl.........I call girl!

Laura said...

I see that little heart a-flutterin! It's great! So excited for all of you. And I have no prediction except for- you're having a baby! hahaha

Matt and Rebekah said...

Wow! Congrats! I absolutely love to see sonogram pics, no matter how big that sweet, tiny little baby is! Hope you are doing well.