Monday, June 23, 2008

Our First Blog

So, I decided to follow the lead of many of you and create a blog. I'm totally addicted to FaceBook, so hopefully I will enjoy this as well. The main reason I created this site now is because Brett and I leave in less than 2 weeks for a trip to Europe (with NO children). We haven't has a real vacation since our honeymoon 6 years ago! A lot has happend in 6 years. Thanks to both of our parents we will leave July 5 and return July 14 while our children play at home. Hopefully, I will be able to upload pictures and videos while we are gone, so check periodically to see where we are on our adventure.

1 comment:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Yeah, Beth! I didn't know you had a blog! Now, if we can only convince Melissa to start one. Hmmm! Have fun on your trip!