Monday, June 30, 2008

Proud Big Sister

Today my brother, Clint, did one of the hardest things in his ministry. He is the youth minister at First Baptist New Home. Thursday, one of their youth and his father were killed in a motorcycle accident. Today, Clint sang at the funeral and did a beautiful job. Now they are leaving to take the youth to Glorieta, NM for youth camp. Please pray for Clint and Kerry and the youth. My prayer is that they will encounter God this week and that they will find comfort in Him. This will be the last trip Clint and Kerry take with this group. Next Sunday is Clint's first Sunday as youth pastor in Decatur. Please pray that the New Home group will continue to grow together and closer to God. Pray that someone will come in and pick up where Clint and Kerry left off.

I am very proud of Clint and his ministry. Clint, if you read this please know that I love you!

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I can't believe Clint is old enough to be married and working as a youth pastor. I know you are proud of him...I will definitely pray for them!